We are now closed for the foreseeable future. We wish you and your families good health and to continue to practice social distancing. ❤
To all our loyal customers,
Due to COVID-19, we will only be offering take out services at this time. We want to assure you that we have taken many precautions in preparing your food and keeping the area sanitized. We have increased sanitation procedures and we encourage that if you are showing any symptoms or feel ill to have someone else pick up your food and to practice social distancing for the safety of yourself and others.
We are ready to react if conditions change. Let’s work together to keep each other safe and healthy!
On December 1st, we will increase our prices (Buffet, Menu & Take-Out). For several years, we sincerely thank you for your constant support. We will keep up our best efforts to continue bringing good quality food and service to you.
NEW BUFFET PRICES
Adult – $8.50
Child (3yrs) – $3.99
Child (4-5yrs) – $4.99
Child (6-8yrs) – $6.99
Child (9-11yrs) – $7.99
Senior Discount (Valid for 65yrs and older) – $7.99
Adult – $10.95
Child (3yrs) – $4.99
Child (4-5yrs) – $5.99
Child (6-8yrs) – $7.99
Child (9-11yrs) – $8.99
Senior Discount (Valid for 65yrs and older) – $10.25
NEW PRICES FOR MENU & TAKE-OUT ARE SHOWN BELOW
In general, each item or meal will increase by $0.50 or $1.00.
BUFFET TIMES HAVE ALSO BEEN CHANGED.
DINNER: ONLY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
LUNCH: ONLY FRIDAY
Once again thank you for your continued support. ❤
UPDATED BUSINESS HOURS STARTING JULY 2ND
*we are closed Canada Day
REOPENING JUNE 5TH
Temporary Business Hours:
Open Thursday – Sunday
From 3:30 – 8:30pm
Thank you for your patience. We look forward to serving you soon!
To all our loyal customers,
We hope that you have been doing well and staying safe. We are committed to protecting our valued customers and staff, to optimize your safety and to provide you with quality and safe take-out services.
After a month of planning, based on the guidelines provided by the Government of Ontario and Health Canada, we are slowly beginning to make adjustments to resume business again this Mother’s Day weekend.
We will be open May 8th to 10th, from 3pm to 8pm for take-out ONLY. No deliveries.
We are only accepting phone orders.
The procedures implemented are as follows:
- We have increased the sanitation of all food-contact surfaces, this includes our take-out bags and boxes, and all surfaces frequently touched by our staff and customers
- After each pick-up, we sanitize all surfaces (this includes credit machine)
- Regular handwashing has always been a part of our practices, and we have increased the frequency of this practice and other related measures as recommended by the Government of Ontario
The outline for payment and pick-up is as follows:
- Please call 613-395-1288 when you arrive, and we will let you know if your order is ready.
- Please stay in your vehicle, if that is your method of travel, until your order is ready. If you are walking, remember to stay 6ft apart and practice any safety precautions
- If you’re feeling unwell, please stay home and send someone else to pick up your order.
- For payment, we accept cash, credit and debit but we encourage and prefer e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONE person will be allowed inside the restaurant at a time
- Once we let you know your order is ready, you may come inside
- There may be longer wait times to accommodate these practices, but we will try our best to provide swift services
Thank you for supporting us during these times of uncertainty and sorry for any inconvenience. We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy.
We are closed today, tomorrow and Monday.
OPEN Tues – Sun ——– 3:30pm-8pm
We are wishing you all the happiest Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Our holiday hours this season are:
Dec. 25 – CLOSED
Dec. 26 – CLOSED
We are open regularly on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Thanks for your understanding,
FRIDAY (LUNCH AND DINNER)
SATURDAY (DINNER ONLY)
MENU 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK
Check out some of the dishes you can order!!